The Secretariat in Brussels prepares, coordinates and reports on the work of the Sections and informs its members on all relevant European policy and legal issues.
Dr. Teresa BABUSCIO
• General management of the organizations structure at Rue du Trône 98
• General policy coordination, media and supply chain stakeholders relations;
• Office Board; COCERAL internal affairs, governance and relation with members;
• GMOs Adventitious Presence;
• International Grain Trade Coalition; CELCAA, Agri Food Chain Coalition;
• COCERAL and Unistock overall management.
Executive PA to the Secretary General
• PA to Secretary General
• Support to office management
• Lead for events abroad
• General management and coordination of the office;
• Front desk and call center;
• In-house meetings and events in Brussels;
• EU Commission Civil Dialogue Groups management;
• Webmaster and access to communication tools.
Policy Advisor - Market, Trade and Sustainability
• Market and trade policy monitoring and advocacy;
• Sustainability and Climate change;
• DG AGRI Civil Dialogue Groups:
o Arable Crops (Cereals, Oilseeds and Protein Crops; Energy and Non- food crops; Rice)
Policy Advisor – Environmental Affairs and Agrosupply
• Environmental matters and Agrosupply;
• Responsible for Euromalt Technical Committee;
Anita Teresa RÓZANSKA
Accounting and Administration
• Daily accounting; invoicing, bookkeeping and reconciliation; budget, financial overview and control;
• Payroll and insurances;
• Administrative management traders and suppliers.
You can download the staff directory here (for Members only)